adsense

Tuesday 11 March 2014

FIXING SAMSUNG GALAXY PHONE KEYBOARD AUTOCORRECT


I had a problem with my Samsung S4 keyboard some days ago,   I went all crazy about it.
This is what really happened. I was typing in my usual ‘chatting’ language, using all those short words to make things easier for myself, then suddenly I observed that I couldn’t use practically any word not in the English dictionary. So I went ahead to download Swiftkey, unfortunately for me, I did not like the way it was designed and the way it works. So I sat down, racked my brain and I figured out the solution (reasons why I love myself). So I decided to post this on my blog for other Samsung phone users out there because am sure I am not the only one with in this dilemma, though am not in it again *winks*. So this is what you do:
·         Go to your phone settings
·         Then you go to my device, and from there to language and inputs
·         Click on the settings sign beside Samsung keyboard
·         Toggle on Predictive text (it should be actually on if you have the autocorrect problem)
·         Then tap the Predictive text again(not toggling this time around)
·         You would find auto replacement there
·         Uncheck it

·         Come back to thank me

No comments:

Post a Comment