adsense

Wednesday 12 March 2014

THE RETURN OF FLAPPY BIRDS



I guess we all remember that particular game that took the world by surprise at the beginning of the year. The game that made over 50, 000 US Dollars for its creator daily from advertisement. Yeah, am talking about flappybird, that game that was pulled down by its creator over a month ago because it complicated his simple life.
This single touch game is about to make its return, says its creator Nguyen Dong.
It could be set to make a dramatic comeback.
It could be back on the Apple and Google Play app stores any day now. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Dong said he was “considering” bringing the game back.
“I can’t go back to my life before, but I’m good now.”
But if the game does come back, it will have a warning: “take a break”. Dong appears to be genuinely concerned that the game is too addictive.
“At first I thought they were just joking,” he says, “but I realize they really hurt themselves.”
So guys, let all hands be on deck because am ready to download the game once it hits the Google Play store. NO LAST-MAN things again.



No comments:

Post a Comment